A podcast for Indelible, the documentary media project in progress for the week of September 2, 2018.
The third in a new series of podcasts for the project which describes similarities, divergences and shared archetypes between characters within the project.
It also looks at:
- Archetypes which appear when working on this type of project.
- Confirmation of facts regarding key subjects in this history.
- The military and the Manson family.
- The reusing of crime archetypes by the military and law enforcement.
- A final discovery which is a door that will remain closed.
I am grateful for the work of Gordon White who I mention in the podcast, and his work on Rune Soup. Also the work of Mike Clellend and his work on owls as archetypes. Both of these efforts are both entertaining and thought provoking.